At first blush, you might look at this $381,000 gold coffin that comes with a cellphone and think: what a hopelessly tacky waste of money. You'd be so wrong. Here's just a few benefits:
• Get back at ne'er-do-well next of kin by blowing $381,000 of their inheritance money on a coffin.
• Make outgoing calls in case of accidental burial (hope it's Verizon).
• Gold gives your pallbearers a much better workout than mahogany, or a pile of ashes.
• GPS-equipped phone makes tracking down grave robbers a cinch.
• Be the envy of your fellow undead during the inevitable zombie uprising.