As Steve Jobs hands over the employee whipping duties to Tim Cook at Apple for at least a few months, we look back on our coverage of the man and his company in 2008.
• The Truth About the Apple Tax - Is there an Apple tax? How much is it?
• A Call for Revolution Against Beta Culture - Why Apple's been one of the culprits in releasing beta products onto the world
• If Bill Gates and Steve Jobs were on Match.com: Who is Sexiest? - The obvious answer is Steve Ballmer
• At Gizmodo Gallery: Ancient Apple Phone Prototypes
• Is Steve Jobs Preparing His Farewell? - Where we pontificated on whether or not Steve was leaving Apple soon
• David Pogue Piano Solo Imagines a World Without Apple or Gadgets - David Pogue taps into his background and writes a song about Apple
• A Brief History of MacBook Redesigns and Upgrades
• Remember This? Looking Back at the First PowerBook
• DIY Papercraft Steve Jobs: Enact Your "One more thing..." Fantasy - Pose Steve Jobs next to Voltron, Pokemon and Ultraman
• Choose Your Own Apple CEO Adventure
• Giz Explains: Ups And Downs Of Developing for Android and iPhone
• Bloomberg News Accidentally Publishes Draft of Steve Jobs's Obituary - Someone has some 'splainin to do
• iPhone Coasters Convert Any Table into a Jobsonian Device - Only if your wife/husband likes Apple as much as you do
• Caption Contest: iPhone Cupcakes
• Calvin and Jobs Kick Steve's Nuts