This week Lifehacker's got a good way to manage your porn, back up your online accounts, make your own disgusting sports drinks and make good playlists.
• myCollections is a categorizing app for games, apps, books, movies and porn. Windows only
• Free tools to back up your online accounts
• Here's some pre-formatted text for your iPhone emails
• Time Drive, for incremental backup across networks
• Here's what regular expression searches look like
• How to build a dorm-legal AC
• Make your own "sports drink"
• Ten neat and productive Android apps
• Kill cellphone speaker buzz with an electrostatic bag
• uTorrent finally adds UDP support
• eXtreme Power Supply Calculator helps you pick a PSU that's right for your components
• Firefox 3.6 has tab previews, improved startup time
• Self-watering plant hanger!
• Five best video players
• Why you should ditch your paranoia and use Mint to handle your finances
• 10 ways to make your playlists "rock" (so cheesy, that Lifehacker)