Haven't watched LOST yet or watched it ten times and still don't understand the plot? Don't worry, a complete collection of all six seasons will be coming to both Blu-Ray and DVD on August 24.
The DVD set will be priced at $230 and the Blu-Ray set will be $280.
LOST: THE COMPLETE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON
LOST: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION
Loaded with Never-Before-Seen Bonus Features — Available on Blu-ray and DVD
August 24, 2010
BURBANK, CA, May 27, 2010 – Since its highly-anticipated premiere in September 2004, ABC's LOST has revolutionized primetime television, bringing big-screen adventures home with a powerful story of survival. Attracting a massive fan following and huge critical acclaim, LOST has already become a pop culture phenomenon. Now, celebrating television's most original and creative series, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment proudly debuts Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season and Lost: The Complete Collection - both on Blu-ray and DVD, August 24.
With the release of Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season, audiences can relive every episode in the landmark final season, as the fate of each character and answers to long-pondered mysteries from the previous seasons, are revealed. In addition, the Blu-ray and DVD releases contain hours of never-before seen bonus footage including deleted scenes; bloopers; an often emotional featurette where cast, crew, writers, producers and other Hollywood notables discuss ending the acclaimed series; a much-anticipated new chapter of the island's story from Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse; and much more.
An epic box set for the ultimate LOST fan, Lost: The Complete Collection is a fantastic icon-clad, secret- laden, Blu-ray and DVD box set containing every episode, from all six seasons. Additionally, the elaborate release includes over 30 hours of bonus material (from every season), plus one full disc of bonus exclusive to the collection, containing a fascinating array of all-new behind-the-scenes featurettes; documentaries; and a series of unique tours of Oahu with many of the cast as they reflect anecdotes, experiences and emotions of working on the series and living on the island; and more (see page 3 for content descriptions).
"...TV's most gripping serial." - The Boston Globe
Lost follows the lives of crash survivors of Oceanic Airlines flight 815, on a mysterious and apparently supernatural tropical island. Their survival is continuously jeopardized by inexplicable entities, including a polar bear, an unseen monster that wanders the jungle and the island's malicious occupants known as the "Others". Forced to depend on each other to endure, the diverse group of survivors are bound by menacing secrets and complicated interrelationships, with the truth behind each character slowly revealed through the seasons. The series regularly stars Matthew Fox (Jack Shephard), Evangeline Lilly (Kate Austen), Josh Holloway (James ‘Sawyer" Ford), Naveen Andrews (Sayid Jarrah), Jorge Garcia (Hugo ‘Hurley' Reyes), Terry O'Quinn (John Locke), Michael Emerson (Ben Linus), Daniel Dae Kim (Jin Kwon), Yunjin Kim (Sun Kwon), Nester Carbonell (Richard Alpert) and Emile de Ravin (Claire Littleton).
LOST: THE COMPLETE SIXTH AND FINAL SEASON – Contents
• Every Sixth Season Episode
• Bloopers and Deleted Scenes
• Audio Commentaries accompany four episodes (LA X, Dr. Linus, Ab Aeterno and Across The Sea)
• The End: Crafting A Final Season – Join the LOST team along with other producers of some of
television's longest running shows as they examine the challenges of ending a landmark series.
• A Hero's Journey – What makes a hero? Which survivors of Oceanic 815 are true heroes? These
questions and more are explored.
• See You In Another Life, Brotha – Unlocks the mysteries of this season's intriguing flash sideways.
• ‘LOST on Location' – Behind-the-scenes featurette showcasing stories from the set, including all-new
interviews with actors and crew.
• PLUS: A LOST Blu-ray & DVD exclusive - Go deeper into the world of LOST with a much-anticipated
new chapter of the island's story from Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.
DVD SRP: US - $59.99/Canada - $79.99
Blu-ray: US - $79.99/Canada - $94.99
LOST: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION – Contents
• Every Episode in the Series (Seasons 1 through 6)
• Over 30hrs of Season 1-6 Bonus materials (previously released materials from Season 1-5 and the all-new Season 6 bonus material)
• A unique series of featurettes that takes viewers on very personal tours of Oahu where the series was created, with key cast and crew as they reflect.
• Exploring the global phenomenon that is Lost, bonus showcases events ranging from the series cast and crew at San Diego's famed Comic-Con convention to international voice recordings, local events and even fan parties, all of which helped make the show into a worldwide favorite.
• A closer look at some of the props with cast, writers and producers, exploring their significance, stories and emotional ties to the characters.
• Humorous yet emotional look at every character who died on the series
• 16 hilarious Lost "Slapdowns" featurettes showcasing celebrity Lost fans who confront Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse to ask press questions about the final season, including the Muppets and cast members Nestor Carbonell, Michael Emerson, Rebecca Mader and more.
The exciting collectible packaging also includes: a Special Edition collectible ‘Senet' Game as seen in Season Six, a custom LOST island replica, an exclusive episode guide, a collectible Ankh, and a black light penlight.
DVD SRP: US - $229.99/Canada - $234.99
Blu-ray: US - $279.99/Canada - $319.99