Don't let your business flounder in insecurity—check out the business-optimized features of the DROID PRO by Motorola, and get to know the smartphone that meets employers' and employees' needs with corporate-level connectivity and security.
The built-in security features of the DROID PRO from Motorola include AuthenTec IPSec multi-headed VPN integration, remote wipe of device and SD card, complex password support, and device management services for your IT department.
All this security will keep you confident in your mobile business dealings, and the other business-friendly features and specs of the DROID PRO by Motorola will keep you connected and productive like never before:
• Support for both Exchange e-mail and Gmail™ for business
• Corporate directory look-up, unified calendar for Enterprise and sync with Google Calendar™
• PC-like browsing with Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 on a full, multi-touch, 3.1-inch brilliant display built on Android 2.2
• View, edit and share documents, including Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, PowerPoint® presentations and Word® documents
• 3G Mobile HotSpot capabilities lets you connect up to five other Wi-Fi®-enabled devices and laptops
• Live widgets that stream e-mail messages to the home screen with optional filters to separate work and home e-mail
• 5-megapixel camera with auto focus and dual LED flash as well as DVD-quality video
• 3G diversity antennae provides enhanced data speeds and range
• Wi-Fi-enabled DNLA connectivity
• Android Market™ offers access to more than 100,000 applications
• My Verizon and Backup AssistantSM support so you can manage your wireless accounts or contacts from your phones
DROID PRO by Motorola, the first Android™-based smartphone optimized for business use, is global-ready, allowing you and your employees to enjoy wireless voice service in more than 220 countries and data coverage in more than 200 countries. DROID PRO by Motorola is now available at Verizon Wireless. To see the full range of Motorola business ready smartphones, click here!