Being unavailable for your business contacts and clients is a thing of the past. With the business-optimized mail features of the DROID PRO by Motorola, you'll always be plugged in to your business while on the go.
It's business as usual with the DROID PRO by Motorola. This Android smartphone supports both Exchange email and Gmail™ for business and offers corporate directory look-up. Open, edit, and share documents, including Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, PowerPoint® presentations and Word® documents. Live widgets stream e-mail messages to the home screen that you can filter to separate work and personal mail.
All this will keep you plowing through your inbox, and the other business-friendly features and specs of the DROID PRO by Motorola will keep you connected, secure, and productive like never before:
• Corporate-level security, including AuthenTec IPSec multi-headed VPN integration, remote wipe of device and SD card, and complex password support, and device management services for your IT department
• PC-like browsing with Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 on a full, multi-touch, 3.1-inch brilliant display built on Android 2.2
• 3G Mobile HotSpot capabilities lets you connect up to five other Wi-Fi®-enabled devices and laptops
• 5-megapixel camera with auto focus and dual LED flash as well as DVD-quality video
• 3G diversity antennae provides enhanced data speeds and range
• Wi-Fi-enabled DNLA connectivity
• Android Market™ offers access to more than 100,000 applications
• My Verizon and Backup AssistantSM support so you can manage your wireless accounts or contacts from your phones
DROID PRO by Motorola, the first Android™-based smartphone optimized for business use, is global-ready, allowing you and your employees to enjoy wireless voice service in more than 220 countries and data coverage in more than 200 countries. DROID PRO by Motorola is now available at Verizon Wireless. To see the full range of Motorola business ready smartphones, click here!