We've seen Sh*t Girls Say and its many variations, and they were all funny and good. But I think we can finally pull the plug on montages of grab quote stereotypes. There's no way we're going to beat Sh*t Nobody Says.
I'm thinking about ditching my iPhone for Boost Mobile. Seriously, do better. I dare you.
The rest of this week's top web comedy videos, including an aggressive street team, a not-so-quick clip, and Beyonce's baby's fans, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We unraveled the enigma of @Horse_ebooks.
- We gently bequeathed to you a guide to television writers and actors on Twitter.
- Did you know Family Matters had fan fiction?
- We released a message to the public regarding our candidacy.
- We wondered just what makes the team behind Spaced work so well together.
- We remembered Joe Piscopo's time on SNL.
- We examined the comedy of cultural collisions.
- We brushed up on our history with the early days of Comedy Central.
- I wanna watch I Wanna Have Your Baby!
- We reviewed the best Alan Partridge biography of 2012.
- We dug up the lost roles of Tina Fey.
- We reveled in the strange variety show that was The Woody Allen Special.
- We fixed NBC's Thursday night scheduling problems.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.