Here it is. It's the new Blackberry 10. It's official, it looks exactly like the leaked photos and the renders we published.
• 4.2-inch touchscreen with a 1280 x 768 pixels resolution, which at 356 pixels per inch is better than the iPhone 5's 326 pixels per inch.
• Dual core TI OMAP 4470 1.5GHz processor, a system-on-a-chip processor that contains two ARM cores.
• 2GB of RAM.
• 16GB of storage.
• 8-megapixel back camera.
• 2-megapixel front camera.
• 1080p video recording.
• MicroSD slot.
• NFC (Near field communication) capabilities—for things like electronic wallet applications.
• MicroUSB port.
• MicroHDMI port.
• LTE and Wi-Fi (of course).
Verizon is going to sell the Z10 at $200 with a two year contract, same price as the iPhone 5. No news on AT&T yet.
The Z10 will be available in the UK tomorrow. There will be a delay for the US launch: it will be available in March, six weeks after the Superbowl.