Account Executive, Fusion Media Group
Los Angeles, CA
Fusion Media Group is seeking a dynamic, National Account Executive to generate advertising revenue with agency partners.
About the Company:
Fusion Media Group, a division of Univision Communications Inc. (UCI) reaches 90MM unique visitors Fusion Media Group includes Gizmodo Media Group, Onion Inc, Fusion and The Root among other platforms and networks
About the Role:
This role requires a persuasive, disciplined self-starter with a passion for hitting sales goals and high-volume activity. An understanding of content marketing and branded content sales experience are an important attribute.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the entertainment field
- Develop a deep understanding of FMG product & content capabilities.
- Commit to a high activity sales culture, executing a minimum of 5 in-person meetings per week with VP/Director level contacts and an additional 7-10 meetings per week with media teams and multi-cultural agencies.
- Procure proposals/homework assignments from each meeting and commit to an innovative follow up strategy (next day on submission etc).
- Work collaboratively with all levels of staff within our National Sales, Copy Writers, Product, and Marketing teams.
- Use FMG’s Sales CRM (Netsuite) for meeting, follow-up and notes.
- Detailed account history and organization is required.
- Presentation Skills
- Strong management skills
- Phone and Email Articulation of Media Plans, Content and Ideas
- Ability to navigate the agency world in smart and effective manner
- Ability to set up meetings and move up the ladder within agencies
- Ability to bring in RFP's
- Ability to close RFP's/Business
- Build relationships that lead to renewable business.
- Entertaining is a big part of the ask.