Program Manager / Development Coordinator
New York, NY
G/O Media connects with the young, diverse audiences that are shaping our future. Through fearless journalism, provoking comedy, and high-impact storytelling we elevate the stories and issues our readers and viewers are passionate about. G/O Media reaches 115MM unique visitors monthly and includes Gizmodo Media Group and The Onion Inc.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Program Manager / Development Coordinator who will be responsible for organizing and tracking development work at G/O Media. They will work closely with the CTO, Head of Engineering and Head of Product to scope out new requests, follow work that is underway, and flag any projects that need attention.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the technology organization
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Ensure development goals are met
- Implement and manage changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Analyze program risks
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business or related field
- Proven experience in program management
- Understanding of project management
- Experience with program management in Web development
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Web development at a Media Company a plus
G/O Media is deeply committed to fostering a transparently inclusive workplace environment and people of color, women, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply. Our company-wide mission is to reach very diverse audiences and so, we are deeply committed to having teams and leaders that reflect this mission.
Have questions for our recruiting team?
Reach out to email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.