Talent Acquisition Partner
New York, NY
G/O Media connects with the young, diverse audiences that are shaping our future. Through fearless journalism, provoking comedy, and high-impact storytelling we elevate the stories and issues our readers and viewers are passionate about. G/O Media reaches 115MM unique visitors monthly and includes Gizmodo Media Group and The Onion Inc.
About the Role:
G/O Media is looking for a dynamic Talent Acquisition Partner who has great interest in the work of the company, to manage the full-cycle recruitment processes across multiple business units including Business, Editorial, Video, Technology, Marketing and Sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage candidate relationship and the full lifecycle recruitment process: from the moment the position is approved for recruitment to screening, interviewing, and the offer process
- Building relationships and partnering with hiring managers in order to define core competencies for specific roles
- Attract and source both active and passive candidates using a variety of techniques
- Provide salary recommendations, negotiations and confirm departmental budgets for all offers
- Coordinate and schedule all interviews, phone screens, and video meetings with management
- Collaborating with the HR team to develop and implement strategic initiatives to improve our recruiting processes and ensure candidate success
- Responsible for building relationships with historically diverse universities and communities
- 3-5 years experience with high volume recruitment, preferably in the media, broadcast and/or entertainment industry
- Familiarity with an applicant tracking system is a must, Greenhouse is preferred
- Passion for the various sites we house under the G/O Media umbrella
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and operates well as an independent team player
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Proven behavioral interviewing skills and candidate assessment techniques
- An excellent problem solver who has the ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment
G/O Media is deeply committed to fostering a transparently inclusive workplace environment and people of color, women, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply. Our company-wide mission is to reach very diverse audiences and so, we are deeply committed to having teams and leaders that reflect this mission.
This position is based at G/O Media’s HQ in New York City.
This position reports into the SVP of People.
Have questions for our recruiting team?
Reach out to email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.