Partnerships Manager, Audience Development
New York, NY
G/O Media is the publisher of the web’s most original media brands, including Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Deadspin, Jezebel, Jalopnik, The Root, The Onion and The A.V. Club, and reaches over 120 million unique visitors a month—more than one-third of all Americans. We connect with the young, diverse audiences that are shaping our future. Through fearless journalism, provoking comedy, and high-impact storytelling, we elevate the stories and issues our readers and viewers are passionate about.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
G/O Media is looking for a Partnerships Manager to join the Audience Development team in our New York office. The position, reporting to the VP of Audience Development, will work with multiple stakeholders across the company with the goal of working with media partners to improve visibility of syndicated and non-syndicated content.
- Work with syndication partners to improve content visibility on off-platform sites like MSN, Yahoo, AppleNews and Flipboard
- Regularly coordinate the with the editorial team to gather, curate and pitch syndication partners the best performing content from across the network
- Regularly connect with partners to stay informed of trends they’re looking to highlight on respective platforms
- Work with editorial to provide feedback on content that’s performing well on various platforms
- Provide regular reporting on partnership related KPIs
- 2 ~ 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong communication, organizational and collaboration skills
- Publishing and/or Media experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree required
G/O Media is deeply committed to fostering a transparently inclusive workplace environment and people of color, women, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply. Our company-wide mission is to reach very diverse audiences and so, we are deeply committed to having teams and leaders that reflect this mission.