IT Services Administrator
New York, NY
G/O Media is the publisher of the web’s most original media brands, including Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Deadspin, Jezebel, Jalopnik, The Root, The Onion and The A.V. Club, and reaches over 120 million unique visitors a month—more than one-third of all Americans. We connect with the young, diverse audiences that are shaping our future. Through fearless journalism, provoking comedy, and high-impact storytelling, we elevate the stories and issues our readers and viewers are passionate about.
About the Role:
We are seeking an IT Services Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve G/O Media's information technology team.
- IT HelpDesk Tier support requests
- Support all office IT hardware and applications
- Support audio and video equipment in conference rooms
- Office Network Support
- User account management and SaaS application support
- Remote support for G/O Media offices and remote employees
- Operations and response for support related tickets
- Manage and setup alerts and workflows for IT Services SaaS operations
- Strong Mac OS X support
- Strong Mac hardware, Printers, computer peripherals, Mobile devices (iOS, Android)
- Windows PC support a plus
- Strong GSuite experience. GAM and other support applications a plus
- Antivirus and MDM experience. MalwareBytes and FileWave a plus
- Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
- Office network experience with knowledge of Fortinet, Meraki, HP firewalls, routers, switches and access points a plus
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- 4 years+ experience working in a Mac environment HelpDesk capacity
G/O Media is deeply committed to fostering a transparently inclusive workplace environment and people of color, women, people with disabilities, veterans, and LGBTQ candidates are very strongly encouraged to apply. Our company-wide mission is to reach very diverse audiences and so, we are deeply committed to having teams and leaders that reflect this mission.