Lifehacker's got some interesting tips this week, from putting your club cards into iPhone form, to making a water bottle into a juicer (homeless style), and building your own outdoor theater. They also have something about knots.
• Know your knots with this handy knot guide. Knots. They're writing about knots.
• Make scanner-friendly "club" cards on your iPhone
• Google Squared formats your searches into spreadsheets
• Use the bottom of a water bottle as a juicer, because you don't have $2.95 for a real one
• Make a DIY iPhone stylus
• The Serene Workspace
G/O Media may get a commission
Extra 20% off
Rosetta Stone Lifetime Subscription - All Languages
• Build your own pizza oven
• Build your own outdoor movie theater
• Magnet hacks