Here's the stuff that we didn't post today. (Until now, obviously.)
• A tipster called T Bone (not his Christian name) says that he swiped a graphic-design mockup of the new iPhone, with a 5-megapixel camera, 32GB of flash and everything! I've no proof, but I think maybe someone is trying to fake you all out with this photo.
• Shocked blogger discovers that you can find porn via Microsoft's new Bing search engine. In fact, unsafe search is just two clicks away. Clearly, this person has never had time to kill and only Google Image Search. [Pocket-lint]
• Some dude tweets (and Facebooks) his vacation plans then heads out of town. While he's gone, someone breaks into his house and steals his computer. Surprise! This guy a) has too many non-friends on Facebook and b) is real fast and loose with his home address. Reminds me of when I was in high school and was too cool to lock my car, even though everyone could hear my boomin' Kenwood speaker system. Guess what—it got stolen! Use your head, don't beg people to steal your shit. [Switched]
• A woman in Texas got thrown in jail for refusing to turn over her computer, after she contributed items to a blog about Anna Nicole Smith that resulted in a defamation suit. First Amendment issues aside, we can't figure out what was left to be said about ANS that was any worse than what's already been said. [Ars]
• Ever just look at a photo of yours and think, this would make a great shower curtain? Yeah, me neither. [BBG]