iPhone. iPhone, iPhone, iPhone. iPhone! iPhone? iPhone. Oh, hello there. You missed Gizmodo's weekend coverage because you're allergic to iPhone? That's OK, I'm sure there's no iPhone news to be found here today. Read this:
• iPhone 2 pics were leaked at the Eleventh Hour. The phone now comes in a new color: fake.
• The Financial Times said cheap, subsidized iPhones will rain from the sky.
• An Italian artist replaced brick wall holes with old, useless last-gen iPhones. Kidding! It was Lego blocks.
• President Bush greenlit $45 million in funding for a Maglev train powered by an iPhone hive mind.
• Battlemodo: Blam attached
iPhones video goggles to his face and compared notes.
• iPhone mock ups from Wired probably look better than what'll appear at WWDC.
• Microsoft will "upstage" Apple at WWDC with a super secret Xbox 360 Blu-Ray announcement!
• It happens to a lot of probes: Phoenix experienced some premature excavation. Get it an iPhone with GPS, stat.
• No iPhones in this bullet point. Just some awesome classic photographs recreated with Lego blocks.
• Tragedy: A pathetic madman killed seven in Japan's gadget town, Akihabara.
Now get thee to the homepage for the best gadget news in the whole, wide world.