Verizon's got a bunch of new Unlimited plans coming tomorrow. Can you taste the bitter, metallic flavor of pure excitement in the air? People with fat wallets and big mouths will be sure to enjoy the unlimited voice plan for $99, and they only get more expensive from there.
Here's the full rundown:
* $99 - Nationwide Unlimited (voice)
* $119 - Nationwide Select Unlimited (voice, SMS, MMS)
* $139 - Nationwide Premium (voice, SMS, MMS, VZNav, VCAST, email)
* $149 - Nationwide Email and Messaging (voice, SMS, MMS, and data)
* $169 - Nationwide Global Email and Messaging (voice, SMS, MMS, and international data)
* $199 - Family plan with two lines, $99 per additional line.
If you bump your plan up to one of these unlimited jobs, you'll get actually unlimited data usage (as opposed to 5GB a month) and you won't need to extend your contract. UPDATE: The plan for data for cards is $60 for 5GB, with 49 cents overage. [Boy Genius]