Dash navigator's latest update rolls out today, allowing for a few key improvements.
• My Route records your local paths between two points (or locations within 1/2 mile of those points) and recommends the route along side traditional GPS routes next time you make the trip.
• Searches for points of interest "along the way" return listings with distance from current location and distance from destination.
• Road closures will be highlighted in black.
• Using SiRF's instantfix tech, the GPS will lock on sats on resume within 3 seconds
• The GUI is about 50% snappier
• Street names are easier to read because of better contrast.
Video of My Route over at [Dash's Blog]