It's been a trying campaign for those still left duking it out on the GOP nomination trail. Endless debates, vicious negative adds flying left and right. If you're Mitt Romney, you've only got one option left to keep your campaign alive: play the Game.
That's upper-case Game, by the way, as in Neil Strauss's book of the same name that profiled pickup experts back in 2005. Which means Mitt had plenty of time to read it before his previous presidential bid, but didn't learn the true power of the neg until just now. Full video below:
The rest of the week's top web comedy videos, including a kissing contest gone wrong, a Matt Damon mistake made right, and creationism made fun of, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- Shit Comedy Websites Say: "We analyzed the Shit X Says meme 50 days later."
- We smiled genuinely at Letterman's most sincere moments with his guests.
- We wondered why SXSW doesn't pay comedians.
- We invited you to share in a special occasion.
- We reviewed the Portlandia live tour.
- We traced the legacy of Ernie Kovacs through the work of Conan O'Brien.
- We spoke to Artie Lange about his comeback to comedy.
- We looked back on Dennis Miller's contributions to SNL.
- We remembered all those other 90's sketch shows we'd forgotten.
- We guessed the identity of Ted's next and kajillionth date.
- We looked into the comedy situation down in Cuba.
- We pondered the lost projects of Harold Ramis.
- We checked out the tiny late-night seedling that bloomed into The Daily Show.