DROID PRO by Motorola, the first Android™-based smartphone optimized for business use, is global-ready, allowing you and your employees to enjoy wireless voice service and data coverage in more than 200 countries.
The built-in connectivity features of the DROID PRO from Motorola include a 3G Mobile HotSpot which lets you connect up to five other Wi-Fi®-enabled devices and laptops; a 3G diversity antennae that provides enhanced data speeds and range; and Wi-Fi-enabled DNLA.
In addition to keeping you connected to your business, the other business-friendly features and specs of the DROID PRO by Motorola will keep you secure and productive:
• Corporate-level security, including AuthenTec IPSec multi-headed VPN integration, remote wipe of device and SD card, and complex password support, and device management services for your IT department
• Support for both Exchange e-mail and Gmail™ for business
• Corporate directory look-up, unified calendar for Enterprise and sync with Google Calendar™
• PC-like browsing with Adobe® Flash® Player 10.1 on a full, multi-touch, 3.1-inch brilliant display built on Android 2.2
• View, edit and share documents, including Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets, PowerPoint® presentations and Word® documents
• Live widgets that stream e-mail messages to the home screen with optional filters to separate work and home e-mail
• 5-megapixel camera with auto focus and dual LED flash as well as DVD-quality video
• Android Market™ offers access to more than 100,000 applications
• My Verizon and Backup AssistantSM support so you can manage your wireless accounts or contacts from your phones
DROID PRO by Motorola is now available at Verizon Wireless. To see the full range of Motorola business ready smartphones, click here!