Once again, the dudes at Lifehacker show us how to be anal and get things done. Here are our favorite posts of the week.
• Use Safari to update your iPhone's word database with curse words 100% of the time
• NiceCritic lets you tell people things anonymously - "Dear Adam Pash, you smell weird. Signed, Anonymous Gizmodo Editor"
• Women multitask with TV and internet twice as much as men? What? This doesn't sound right.
• Use Your Playstation Portable as an Additional Windows Monitor
• Five Best Portable Applications - For when your internet is down and you have to work at the library like a hobo or that blogging prostitute
• Browse the iTunes store without iTunes
• Make your own windshield de-icer
• Deep Inside Windows 7 with Tech Guru Mark Russinovich - Sounds like the title of the worst adult film ever
• Windows 7 Shortcuts Enables the Best Win7 Shortcuts in XP or Vista - Who doesn't like shortcuts
• Eversave saves your open documents regularly
• Gizmo Drive mounts a bunch of drive types, including Windows 7's VHD
• Get cheap exercise equipment when people move - Jeez those Lifehackerers are cheap