This week Lifehacker shows you how to shoot better photos, how to hang your Mac upside-down, how to close apps in Windows 7 fast and how to blow your nose to great effect.
• Get an energy boost by blowing your nose, changing your socks and hitting up the water cooler
• How to move your iTunes library onto an external hard drive. Smart tip, but if you have it, I'd recommend putting it on a network hard drive. You can easily stream your music from there onto any machine in your house, but the downside is you can't take it with you on the go.
• Make one bonus card to consolidate all bonus cards
• Here are the (cheap) Lifehacker readers' favorite value meals. Good tips here, since they're cheap, but they still have to eat.
• Firefox 3.5 will see a new icon
• Six great exercise planning and tracking tools. Tracking your exercise is one of the best ways to stick to it.