This week Lifehacker instructs on how to be a cheap bastard that uses a duct tape wallet, how to make your Linux machine like a Mac, how to diagnose network health and how to make your desktop look like that.
• StandaloneStack for Windows
• Make a duct tape wallet to match your duct tape pants, duct tape shirt and duct tape underoos. What, don't use duct tape for clothing? Then why would you use a duct tape wallet?
• This Nexus dock for Windows has Leopard-esque effects
• Turn your old CDs into a DIY iPod dock
• Give your Linux a Mac look. Very useful if you're envious of OS X but don't want to give up the privilege of spending hours looking for the correct drivers for things
• Lifehacker's food week roundup