This week Lifehacker has some KFC mimicry, some trick to make free outgoing calls and some very nice wallpapers.
• Some Firefox 4.0 design mockups. They even consider tabs on top, like Chrome, but I doubt they'll implement this since Chrome got rid of them.
• How to make KFC at home. Spoiler: You need a deep fryer.
• Use Gizmo5 to make free outgoing Google Voice calls
• How to highlight text like a keyboard ninja. I think they use the term ninja loosely, unless ninja now means "man who gets out of breath after going outside to get the mail."
• Firefox's 3.7 theme looks nice
• Would sir like some Ocean wallpapers?