This week on Lifehacker we look at their favorite Twitter clients, their favorite pens, their favorite photo management software and how they manage to skip on extended warranties, but still pay for broken stuff.
• Get email notifications of twitter keywords. If you're Jon Gosselin and want to keep track of what the public is saying about you, this is your app
• Growl gets updated for Snow Leopard
• Picasa is the photo management facial recognition winner
• Breathe like a sniper to get better shots in low light. Tip 2: Go to the bathroom first
• Tweetdeck is Lifehacker readers' favorite twitter client
• How to choose the fastest line at the supermarket