This week Lifehacker's got ways to avoid looking like a slob when eating chicken wings, pointers on really leaving no trace when browsing, proof that office space can be shared, and a gadget to annoy your coworkers.
• The Firefox 3.6 Beta 1 is finally officially available for download and there's a great guide on how it integrates into Windows 7
• The five best application docks
• How to get along with your significant other in a compact home office (For a moment I thought this was also a lesson on a Mac and a PC cohabiting, but alas, both computers are Macs)
• How to build a "beeping thing" and drive your coworkers nutters
• How to use Vicks VaporRub to cure toenail fungus
• Make system rebuilding tear-free by using Allmyapps to bulk-install your favorite applications (Windows/Linux only, but those feeling left out can learn about tear-free onion cutting instead)