This week Lifehacker has some great tips to overcome the piggy flu, protect yourself from intruders at open airport Wi-Fi spots and a guide to wire your house with Ethernet.
• Polish your shoes with a banana (This is a winner of a headline if I ever saw one)
• The Gaia Desktop, shown above (This is a winner of a desktop too, except that it would be even better if they were reading Gizmodo)
• Find nearby flu shots with Google Maps
• AVG is Lifehacker's favorite antivirus (It's mine too)
• Microsoft's security tools are good enough to get you to not pay for other apps
• Google Wave's look and feel might be coming to other Google apps