If you come from a household where the best thing your father knew how to make was a phone call, Top Chef: Dads is going to seem pretty familiar. And honestly, frozen jalapeño poppers? That's as haute a cuisine as I need.
Full video, including a special appearance by Gizmodo's own Brent Rose, below:
The rest of this week's top web comedy videos, including Jenny Slate finding self-esteem, Billy finding uncomfortable interviews, and Pandora finding a very unusual unboxing, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We ranked every single Simpsons Treehouse of Horror segment. All of them.
- We discussed the morbidity of Snuff Box with Rich Fulcher.
- We reviewed Jonah Hill's new animated Fox show Allen Gregory.
- We copy-and-pasted our cover letter and wrote your company's name at the top.
- We took stock of the past ten years' sitcom schedules.
- We looked at Phil "The Glue" Hartman's SNL contributions.
- We spoke to David Javerbaum about writing with God.
- We guided you through the many, many comedy books out this week.
- We lamented the lost art of the caricature.
- We catalogued the destruction of The Monkees franchise.
- We promised to be your bestie if you watch "Bestie by Bestie."
- We gave you the lost roles of Ben Stiller.
- We asked Todd Strauss-Schulson about his first movie, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas.
- We watched the first ever Tonight Show.
- We popped in on the breakout stars of Eddie Murphy films.