It's GDC week this week, so Kotaku has a LOT of news for you. Many exciting tidbits await ahead.
• Sony may be announcing something on Tuesday! • Katamari Creator says he doesn't use drugs • Punchout for Wii looks great
• Fable may not be an RPG forever • Terminator Salvation isn't that great • Batman Arkham Asylum looks pretty good
• Here's a list of rejected Rock Band names • Ashcraft sleeps in, ignores his baby • Katamari Damacy for PS3 will be the 6th time you buy the same game
• Call of Duty dropping the 'Call of Duty'? • The Video Game Sword Replica Business is tough - Everyone there needs a haircut • Link's on a train in the new Zelda game
• Here's that new Final Fantasy Wii game • Play as guinea pigs with gadgets • Split Second combines racing with explosions