It's time for another link-round-up of space-related stories that we didn't cover this week!
- Consequences of the impending El Niño for 60 locations around the United States.
- Science history! How Apollo 12 Helped Solve the Skydiver Meteorite Mystery
- Building the Giant Magellan Telescope
- Astronomy graduate students can apply for a summer school on Education & Outreach.
- Astrobites asks, "How weird is our solar system?"
- Preposterous Universe goes into more detail on inflation and gravitational waves.
- ...Preposterous Universe also has a list of current female science writers on a variety of topics that you might want to check out. (And if you are a female science writer, or recognize one who was left off, go ahead and leave note in the comments. It's an openly-acknowledged incomplete list, so why not make it more complete?)
- Recent free-flight tests of NASA's Morpheus lander.