Sorry about the sheer verticality of this post, but we've got a ton of deals to remind you about from this week, along with a list of new ones that could have headlined our regular deal roundups. Please also take this opportunity to follow us on Twitter, as we really want to be able to ping you quickly with deals over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday period, and in general.
- Moto X for a penny on Sprint, $20 on Verizon | Amazon | Commerce Team's pick for Best Android Phone
- Apple TV ($89) | Amazon
- Samsung 55" Smart LED 3D 120HZ TV ($700) | Amazon | Lowest price ever by $150
- Sony Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer ($198) | Amazon
- Samsung Smart Blu-ray Player ($68) | Amazon
- Philips Smart Blu-ray Player ($50) | Best Buy
- Belkin WeMo Switch and Motion Sensor ($60) | Amazon
- SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB Flash Drive ($10) | Staples | Yeah it's USB2 but it's also 10 bucks.
Movies and TV
- The Wire Complete Series ($70) | Amazon
- Harry Potter 8-Film Collection [Blu-ray] ($48) | Amazon
- Lord of the Rings Extended Trilogy [Blu-ray] ($45) | Amazon
- I Love Lucy Complete Series ($79) | Amazon
- Playstation Vita Walking Dead Bundle ($170) | Best Buy
- Playstation Vita 3G 8GB Bundle ($170) | Best Buy
- Need for Speed: Rivals | $49 next-gen, $40 current-gen, $30 PC
- PS3/360/PC Skyrim Legendary ($30) | Amazon
- PS3/360 Rocksmith 2014 ($50) | Amazon
- PS3 Puppeteer ($20) | Amazon
- PS3 Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus ($20) | Amazon
- Vita Tearaway ($30) | Amazon
- Vita Killzone Mercenary ($30) | Amazon
This post is brought to you by the Commerce Team, a dedicated group of deal hunters and product enthusiasts. We operate independently of Editorial to bring you the best bargains every day, share our favorite products with you, and ask you about yours. When you buy something we recommend, we may also get a small share of the sale. We welcome your questions and want your feedback.