Yes, Jesus* got a JesusPhone, even if I'm not going to be able to make calls** until they unlock it, hopefully sooner than later. Being the cocktail-guzzling egomaniac that I am, my first photo was a self-portrait. Then I made this fake transparency image using my webcam to share with friends and I thought: "Wouldn't it be cool to get iPhone fake transparency photos of Giz readers and then publish them all in a gallery?" If you want to share, read on for the contest rules.
• You must use an iPhone, but if you don't have one handy, you can use unholy phones like the Ocean or the N95 or even a RAZR.
• The photo must show yourself but it doesn't have to be like this. The transparency trick could be revealing other things, not just the face (wink wink nudge nudge.)
• We reserve the right to ignore photos showing your naughty bits, though.
• Likewise, I reserve the right to share aforementioned naughty bits images with Jason in the case the reader is an Scandinavian buxom goddess.
• The contest has no prize except the Giz Recognition for Best Fake Transparency Photo Prize and instant worldwide fame, money, power and free-sex for all participants.
Send your fake transparency pics to email@example.com.
* No, not the bible character, only the Giz contributing editor.
** Because I live in Madrid, Spain.