Dude! Get off that dumb computer and come check this thing out! Come here, dude. Seriously. Come here.
For the rest of this week's top comedy videos, head on over to SplitSider. Now for the news:
- Yahoo! resurrected Community at the last minute, ordering a 10-episode sixth season expected to premiere next year. Executives are insisting that a Community movie will happen, as well.
- Nathan For You and Drunk History returned to Comedy Central with the premieres of each of their second seasons. We ranked Nathan Fielder's best works from season 1 and interviewed Derek Waters about what to expect this year on Drunk History.
- We examined George Carlin and three other standups who completely reinvented their acts in the middle of their careers.
- Oscar-nominated writer/director Paul Mazursky passed away at 84.
- We interviewed Mike Sacks about his new book of interviews with comedians, Poking a Dead Frog, and excerpted his interview with Adam McKay.
- Nick Cannon is dropping some serious hints that he's been cast as Richard Pryor in the upcoming biopic.
- We interviewed Eugene Mirman about standup and his self-titled comedy festival, Harris Wittels and Armen Weitzman about their short film The Badger's Promise, and Audrey Clair and Ashley Elmi about their web series, K&A.
- Melissa McCarthy's new movie Tammy came out and hasn't been doing so great with reviewers.
- FXX ordered 10 episodes of Man Seeking Woman, starring Jay Baruchel and Eric Andre, created by SNL's Simon Rich, and produced by Lorne Michaels.
- Tina Fey is producing and starring in an untitled witch comedy for Disney, but it's not Hocus Pocus 2 as initially reported.
- We recommended the week's best podcasts, including Nathan Fielder's grand return to Comedy Bang! Bang!and Dave Hill telling a crazy story on You Made It Weird.