I'm a simple man with simple wants. The simplest of which is to die a billionaire, just for the satisfaction of putting my heirs through inconceivably trials and tribulations for the rights to my riches. It's the most fun you can have in the afterlife.
The rest of this week's top comedy videos, including an Eastbound mashup, more Jeremy Lin aftermath, and the comfort knowing it gets betterish, can be found over at Splitsider.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We determined television's ultimate eating champion.
- It's all come down to this. "Remedial Chaos Theory" or "Marge vs. the Monorail"?
- We rapped with the cast and crew of High Road, including Matt Walsh, Horatio Sanz, and Joe Lo Truglio.
- We compared our funniest non-comedy songs.
- We went apartment hunting.
- We found out so much rad stuff about Clarissa Explains It All.
- Charles Farrar Browne's "snakes is under perfect subjecshun."
- We remembered Janeane Garofalo's rough few months at SNL.
- We made the case for Whitney.
- We studied up on our Whit Stillman in time for his next film.
- We explored the lost roles of Cheers.
- We listened closely to the DVD commentary of "Contemporary American Poultry."
- The Everything Is Terrible tour diary continues!
- We considered the legacy of Sid Caesar.
- We looked to the past of Lindsay Lohan's hosting gigs on SNL to predict the future.
Splitsider is a website about comedy and the people who create it. It covers movies, TV shows, web videos, books and any other format that exists to make you laugh.