You remember the tag line: The Truth Is Out There. While we don't know squat about real aliens, we are admittedly huge X-Files fans. So huge in fact, we're giving away a Blu-Ray copy of X-Files: I Want To Believe to a random winner who can answer all of the following True/False X-Files questions. No Blu-Ray player? No problem. We'll also throw in a $200 Best Buy gift certificate, so you can pick up a player or add to your existing collection. To enter, simply email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Standard Contest Rules Apply.
1. Mulder and Scully's first names were Fox and Diane, respectively.
2. X-Files premiered on Fox in 1993.
3. The X-Files were closed at the end of season 2, only to be reopened at the beginning of season 3.
4. The well-known X-Files theme song was composed by Mark Snow, who went on to compose the theme for Seventh Heaven and One Tree Hill.
5. The show was filmed in Vancouver, Canada for the first 5 seasons before moving production to Los Angeles.