MagSafe Burning Not Isolated?S

Remember the MagSafe connector on the MacBookPro catching on fire? Some people thought it could have been a result of the guy's cats either clawing or peeing on the connector. Well, it may not have been an isolated incident.

Another user claimed on the Bit-Tech Forums that he was using his MBP in bed, smelled something funny, looked down and the power cable was burning/melting right in his lap! Luckily he was using it at the time and not out of the house, or else Apple may have a very large lawsuit on their hands.

Original Picture [via Bit-Tech Forums via iBloggedThis]