And the award goes to...major corporations who are making a killing on ringtones. AT&T compiled a list of their top selling ringtones of the year, and while comfortably hiding their massive erections behind the podium, announced them to the world:
1. Shop Boyz - "Party Like a Rockstar"
2. Mims - "This Is Why I'm Hot"
3. Soulja Boy - "Crank That (Soulja Boy)"
4. Nickelback - "Rockstar"
5. Akon - "Don't Matter"
6. T-Pain - "Buy You A Drank (Shawty Snappin)"
7. Hurricane Chris - "A Bay Bay"
8. Sean Kingston - "Beautiful Girls"
9. Huey - "Pop, Lock & Drop It"
10. Fergie - "Big Girls Don't Cry"
I can't wait until nobody gives a crap about these people anymore. Fergie, ten years from now on VH1 eating bon bons on her couch: "In 2007 I had the 10th best selling ringtone in AT&T, a lot of people forget that." [mobilemag]