The horrible question everyone should never have to ask themselves: what if? What if you studied a little more? What if you worked a little harder? What if you exercised and tried to be more healthy? What if you actually asked that person out on a date? What if you took a vacation? What if you never stayed up late at night and masturbated to Carmen Electra?
Carmen Electra's cum ghosts is a dangerously spooky place to wonder what if. For the rest of this week's top comedy videos, including the time of death, prostitute stories and hot tubbing with Sarah Silverman can be found over at Splitsider.
- Sarah Silverman released Susan 313, the pilot she made for NBC in 2012 that they didn't pick up.
- We looked at two more rejected pilots, the American version of The IT Crowd and Arrested Development creator Mitch Hurwitz's lost family sitcom.
- In more Arrested Development news, Mitch Hurwitz talked about alternate casting and future plans, the cast will be doing Inside the Actor's Studio, and the soundtrack is coming out next month.
- Parks and Rec won't return until November 14th and 21st, when it will air in back-to-back new episodes both nights before going on a second mini-hiatus and returning to its regular schedule January 9th alongside Community.
- We interviewed Lauren Lapkus about Comedy Bang! Bang!, Chris Hardwick about @midnight,Rob Corddry about Childrens Hospital, and Adam DeVine about Adam Devine's House Party.
- We looked at all the big changes to happen on The Simpsons this past decade, in case you stopped watching.
- Russell Brand ran circles around another interviewer who underestimated him.
- Here's what every former correspondent of The Daily Show is up to now.
- Sam Simmons made a delightfully unique standup debut on Conan.
- Paul Feig is overseeing and producing the new animated Peanuts movie.
- We reminisced about the weirdest moments from Pete Holmes's podcast, You Made It Weird.
- We reviewed @midnight, the late night game show hosted by Chris Hardwick that premiered on Comedy Central this week.
- Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa came out today, and has been getting mostly positive reviews.
- We recommended the week's best podcasts and the Twitter feed of Mark Little.