Thesearethedroids.com has a running list of the hardware components in the Nexus One, gleaned from the Android 2.1 ROM. Read onward for lengthy and confusing chipset names!
* Proximity Sensor/Light Sensor: Capella CM3602 per sensors.mahimahi.so in Nexus One ROM Dump.
* Accelerometer: BMA150 3-axis Accelerometer per sensors.mahimahi.so in Nexus One ROM Dump.
* Magnetic Compass: AK8973 3-axis Magnetic field sensor/AK8973 Orientation sensor per sensors.mahimahi.so in Nexus One ROM Dump.
* Wifi Radio / Bluetooth / FM: BCM4329 in lib/modules
* In libaudio.so I found "Routing audio to Speakerphone with back mic" reference.
* In libaudio.so I found "Stereo FM speaker" also referenced.
* Audience A1026 Noise Canceling Chip – No link but here is the A1024 found in libaudio.so
We'll update this list as more evidence comes to light. [TheseAreTheDroids]