Laugh your ass off as you kill Pygmies and blast baddies with noseballs in Pocket God and Doodle Jump; possibly the two best games for the iPhone ever created. They are to the iPhone what Super Mario Brothers was to the NES.
Meet Doodle Jump, the iPhone version of crack - this game is so addictive it should be illegal!
In Doodle Jump, you guide The Doodler - using some of the most subtle and accurate tilt controls in existence - on a springy journey up, up, up a sheet of graph paper, picking up jet packs, avoiding black holes, and blasting baddies with noseballs along the way.
Laugh with delight as you blow past other players' actual score markers scribbled in the margins. Try changing your name to "snow" to unlock a truly spectacular new Christmas mode, all together with the falling snow.
Meet Pocket God. Beam in pride as you burn, skewer, and bury these lovable characters alive.
Pocket God started out as a simple sandbox game where you humorously play the role of a God to a band of Pygmies. Over the next 11 months and 29 updates later, this game has grown into a juggernaut.
Currently, there are over 50 sacrifices spread across 5 unique locations, as well as 10 mini-games to keep you busy. The developers make a huge effort to listen to their community and regularly implement features that people request.
The two apps that keep on giving:
Both Pocket God and Doodle Jump are constantly being updated with amazing free new content, which keeps them always fresh and makes them the best value for your 99c. Pocket God and Doodle Jump have been downloaded over 3 million times, and are continuously in the Top 25 of the Top Paid Apps in the App Store.
What's been said about Doodle Jump:
- "The most addictive iPhone game yet?" - Gizmodo
- "possibly the best game for the iPhone ever created." - Touch Arcade
- "a perfect micro-game, insanely addictive, and deliciously replayable. Go get it." - MacWorld.com
- "I got dumped because I wouldn't put it down! And I just kept playing while she walked away... It's that good!" - Player review
What's been said about Pocket God:
G4TV X-play's Top 5 iPhone Games
Wired.com Readers' Favorite iPhone Apps of 2009
- "the number of people who are in love with Pocket God borders on unbelievable." - Touch Arcade
- "I thought it would be cool to be able to rip islanders apart with your fingers (rip legs or arms)." - Fan Recommendation
- "By far the best game on the app store. Worth every cent. I'd buy it for FIVE dollars. 99 cents is a no brainer. Get this app NOW!!" - Player Review