There are very few gadgets out there today where saying "sucks balls" in the description is a compliment, but these putter grip replacements from NeverMore are one such example. The rubber grips replace your putter's normal grip, and allow you to retrieve a golf ball from the cup without bending over. They come in a variety of colors, which, if you're anything like this writer, will go nicely with the torrent of blue language that occurs regularly on the golf course. Mid-size or oversize grips go for $17 apiece. [Herrington via Book of Joe]


Share This Story

Get our newsletter