Another PowerBook Mel Gibsons

Another horror story of a PowerBook meltdown comes to you from a guy who woke up to an apartment full of smoke and a laptop on fire.

Just a warning to everyone: we woke up this morning at 6am because the apartment was filled with smoke and our laptop was on fire. It wasn't plugged in, and it had been put to 'sleep' over night. It's only a year old, so the lesson is: DON'T LEAVE YOUR LAPTOP ON UNATTENDED!

And yes, it looks like it the burnination started from the battery, again.

Apple PowerBook Meltdown [Flickr via Cult of Mac]