Digging through a new PSP manual, 0okm has uncovered a few smaller details about the updated system (aside from what Jack Tretton already told us in a Kotaku exclusive interview).
- Its TA-085 PCB motherboard is homebrew-conducive.
- USB can be used to charge the battery.
- The battery has been shrunk from 1800mAh to 1200mAh, but retains hour rating.
- Old PSP remote is not compatible.
- WLAN switch has been relocated to top.
- TV-out cable is not included.
I would have traded more battery life for slimmer and lighter, so the new battery with an equal runtime rating is a bit of a disappointment. [0okm]