CES 2009 decompression starts now. Time to catch up on what you missed during your gadget overload rehabilitation this weekend. It begins... now:
It began just like any other Saturday...
• If Dave Coulier came back as a pair of scissors, he would look something like this.
• Microsoft Surface failed at the worst possible moment: CES 2009.
• Disney Star Guitarist will only intensify the hatred real guitarists already feel for rhythm video games.
• The ad for Microsoft Songsmith is just as corny as the software itself. Makes sense, we suppose.
• NASA detects mysterious BOOM in the cosmos. Early analysis: Not Steve Jobs.
...and Saturdays turned into lazy Sundays...
• More NASA: a group of rogue scientists were pitching new spacecraft ideas to Team Obama.
• Here's to the nicer, kinder Microsoft, as they lift the download limit on Windows 7 until January 24.
• Slick looking haptics controller could be aiding angst-ridden teens with their headshots by year end.
• Nyko's Wiimote knockoff could very well be better that the original.
• This DTV switch business is turning into a real crapfest, but the FCC won't budge: It's happening on Feb 17 so get ready for it!
.... and now why don't you get over to the homepage and check out the latest gadget news on tap for today. No, seriously, get over there. Now.