CES 2009 decompression starts now. Time to catch up on what you missed during your gadget overload rehabilitation this weekend. It begins... now:
It began just like any other Saturday...
• If Dave Coulier came back as a pair of scissors, he would look something like this.
• Microsoft Surface failed at the worst possible moment: CES 2009.
• Disney Star Guitarist will only intensify the hatred real guitarists already feel for rhythm video games.
• The ad for Microsoft Songsmith is just as corny as the software itself. Makes sense, we suppose.
• NASA detects mysterious BOOM in the cosmos. Early analysis: Not Steve Jobs.