What's going on this week over in game land? Final Fantasy XIII, that's what! A new video finally hit for the game that won't be released here until 2010.
You can see the trailer here. Here are a few more interesting stories:
• Berkeley has a class for StarCraft. This would be interesting, except it's a DeCal class, which is a student-taught class, and I also took two classes focused on MMORPGs when I went there. Not all that new or special. Also, my instructor is now a Fragdoll.
• Tomb Raider, the movie series, is getting a reboot
• Kill zombies in a new Dead Rising sequel!
• Here are some screenshots of the cancelled Batman game. There's no Batman in it.
• Kate Winslet likes playing Wii Sports Boxing with her son. I would probably enjoy watching Kate Winslet play Wii Sports Boxing.
• Sims 3 is getting delayed