See that? That's what it would look like if the Joker had a DSLR when he broke out of jail. It's also from our Gizmodo Flickr pool.
We want your photos. All you have to do is log in to your Flickr and go here, join our group, and start hitting "send to group" on your individual photos you want to add to the pool.
Here are some helpful guidelines as to what kind of photos we are interested in:
• Random stuff, weird things, and interesting photos. Send us your random photos too. As much as we love you guys, and we'd love to see the picture of your neighbor's cute dog, it's not necessary. Now your neighbor's cute dog playing the Wii and kicking your butt at the same time? Maybe.
• Gadget/product shots. Obviously, a gadget blog is nothing without its gadgets. So send us photos of your brick cellphones, your modded desktops, and your atomic science kits. Old or new, as long as it's interesting.
• Advertising. See any interesting Mac vs. PC ads? Did you run into Lauren?
• Stuff you see on the street. If you see anything gadgety in your daily trappings of what you call life, please add them to the pool.
• Images of the day. Anything you guys would like to submit for images of the day.