Pyramid-shaped PC cases are nothing new, but these handmade Vertex-cases are a little snazzier than most—and will ensure that your PC successfully completes the transition to the afterlife.
* Monocoque chassis laser-cut from 1.6 mm Aluminum
* Powercoated in 1 of 3 colors
* Flex ATX Power Supply included : Sparkle Power SPI270LE with 80 Plus certification
* Cross-Flow Cooling system featuring a push-pull design with one fan on the base and one at the rear of the enclosure. Uses Scythe Kama-Flex 80 mm fans.
* 1 hard drive suspension system that accomodates a single 3.5" or 2.5" hard drive.
* 1 Slim DVD bay on the base that will handle laptop DVD drives. A Slim-SATA adapter cable is included.
* Side-mounted ports for easy multimedia connections
o 2 X USB 2.0
o 1 X IEEE 1394 (Firewire)
o Audio In and Out
* Removable panels. With varying degrees of effort, all panels can be removed using a supplied hex key tool
* 3 connected LEDs reflect hard drive activity and contribute to the aesthetic
* 1 Bulgin vandal-style LED switch for Power On and aesthetics
* Motherboard : Fit Micro-ATX motherboards. Smaller motherboards such as ITX will likely fit but have not been tested.
* Dimensions :
o Sides attached at a 52 degree angle to the base panel
o 10.24" (H) x 16 " (W) x 16" (D)
o 26 cm (H) x 40.6 cm (W) x 40.6 cm (D)