One of our close Apple connects who haven't steered us wrong dropped a little bit of information on us. Here's what we know:
• The tablet's multi-touch gestures are "out of control."
• It's powered by an incredibly fast ARM CPU
• It runs on the iPhone kernel.
• The internal model number is K48AP.
• There hasn't been an updated iPhone OS build because there's too much tablet-related code/references in the OS and Apple obviously didn't want that to leak. Oops.
• The tablet is basically an "iPhone on steroids."
That's all we've got for now!