You know that feeling when you're at bar or a party, and then all of a sudden there's just a whole lot more hair gel and sleeveless t-shirts than when you got there? This sums that up pretty perfectly.
Other highlights from the week in comedy:
- We looked at 26 roles that Bill Murray almost played but didn't, for various reasons.
- We talked about the potential in Steve Carell's Office replacement.
- The excellent Portlandia got picked up for a second season.
- The first annual Comedy Awards announced its nominations.
- We looked back at MTV's seminal sketch show The State.
- The Office hired a former model to be the newest worker in Scranton.