OK, maybe its frame isn't that tiny, but there still ain't much space to squeeze everything in. Here are some of the highlights of what lurks within:
- The wrist strap is replaceable. Which is a Good Idea.
- It's super easy to open, gently coming apart without much prying.
- The 300 mAh battery neatly pulls out, too—so it's easy enough to replace it.
- There are gaskets around the frame and screws, making it safe for immersion in up to three feet of water for up to 30 minutes.
- The single board—with 1 GHz dual-core CPU and the rest of its guts—is held in place by the same cable which connects it to the LCD. Neat!